Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 4 weeks ago

Can I get the Filipino citizenship and Philippines passport?

My father born on Philippines, and holding Philippines passport, My mother born on Hong Kong, holding BNO passport(Expired, not renewed) and holding Hong Kong passport,

I am born on Hong Kong, I am holding Hong Kong passport, my mother 's old BNO passport(Expired, not renewed, but include my name, when i was chlid),

My father and my mother married in Hong Kong and We are live in Hong Kong as permanent resident.

Now how can i apply my Filipino citizenship and how can i get the Philippines passport? If can, I need to go to Philippines consulate in Hong Kong or need to go to Philippines consulate in Philippines Marani?

It's a fat lot of good asking a technical question of this nature on a site like this.

Anyone could answer with any old rubbish that they felt like.

You need to contact the relevant Filipino authorities to get the definitive answer on this.

I will say though that as your father was a Filipino passport holder, there is a strong likelihood that you can claim Filipino citizenship and thus a Filipino passport.

you can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it