Megan asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Why do people like dogs? ?

They stink, hump people, and kill humans and other animals. I don’t get how people can think dogs like dobermans and pit bulls are cute they’re ugly as ****....?

• Anna
    Best Answer

Because people are needy and don't want to bother to earn the love a cat has to offer. They want some needy slave that bows down to them so they feel "needed" aka a dog. I agree with you and pit bulls are horrid aggressive dogs that should have been culled a long time ago. They kill a lot more than any other dog breed.

• Mohammad K4 weeks agoReport

Because, the dog is faithful to the master and cat is to the house

Most people think that dog's are amazing, but they're really not, I've lived with dogs and cats and I'm 100% a cay person, people want someone that will submit to them, and be like a small child for them, i live with a dog right now that my mom's. And this dog shits anywhere it wants even tho we house broke it, and it stinks no matter how much we bath it, it will also eat shoes and other things, it also barks at everything. But my cat is calm, clean, smalls nice, she'll jump on my lap and lay but she doesn't do it aggressively, she also doesn't eat random stuff off the floor like the dog does. 

Dogs are for some people, but not everyone

• Anna
      4 weeks agoReport

But I agree dogs are too needy and cats are better. I love cats.

Any dogs life is superior to OP Megan's

Looks like someone's upset they were replaced by a dog. Was it mommy and daddy? Did they give their love to the family dog more than you? Can't blame them. You probs came outta that womb already salty for no reason.

Imagine being hateful over an animal that has no impact on your life.

Because DOGS are MAN's best friend. From your attitude you need a friend. You are going backwards into Apeism. A little smarter than caveman.

Because they go great with potatoes.

When taken care of properly, dogs are incredible! They are smart, cute, loyal, and have very distinct personalities. They only stink and misbehave when they aren’t taken care of properly. It takes great responsibility to have a dog. Through that care and responsibility the bond between owner and pet is unbreakable. I love my fur babies! 

How about him then ?

He is mine because im a shepherd and he Is a working sheepdog---- besides all that that love dogs to bits anyway. Also ive met people on occasion that stink far worse than he does

Source(s): Shepherd

Dogs are the coolest animal Ever!!!! That's why we love them.

• zeno

Animals are used as emotional support friends.

Petting a animal before you go to sleep calms

You down and helps you sleep. I prefer small

Dogs like toy poodles and long hair chihuahuas

And not so aggressive pets who don't bark too

Much or cause too many problems.

They make great companions. They assist humans. You got dogs that can detect cancer better than machines. You got dogs that can detect when a person’s blood glucose is getting low. You got guide dogs. You got bomb sniffing dogs. You got guard dogs. You got dogs that becomes a person’s hands such as opening door or turning off lights. You got dogs are emotional support. People that have dogs live longer and have less allergies. 

• Nekkid Truth!
      4 weeks agoReport

There are MULTIPLE factors that determine your lifespan...  Same reason why you have people in their 90s who ate bacon their whole life and smoked since they were 12.   You cant claim something to be false off one anectdotal experience.