How to report someone for benefit fraud?

Hello, my brother is recieving ESA, PIP, Disibility allowance, even housing benefit in an ABSOLUTELY fraudulent way, she has almost zero mental or physical disibility (jus learning difficulty)

So hes talking all od her money without her permission, uses it on his family, travelling, holodays, paying off his mortgage and buying expensive items. The house he is living in is his own, and has applied for hoising benefit on my sisters name and never gives her a single penny. My sister is married and her husbamd takes care of her expenses bit still doesnt give my brother any reason to be cheating the system and taking her money, i have reported this to the fraud department 3 times and norhing has happened about it as the money is constantly flowing at a fast pace 😡

Can anyone suggest anything whatsoever how to put a STOP to all this? I would really appreciate any suggestions  Thanks in advance.

Three strikes and you're out!

• `

Could it possibly be because they're working on other cases?

Your jealousy is showing. If there is any truth in what you say about benefit fraud you report it and they will look into it.  You say you've reported this three times. Clearly they don't agree with your assertion. 

• Asim4 weeks agoReport

They have done nothing about it...trust me

• Tavy

None of this makes sense. WHO is receiving benefits, your brother or sister?

Then your sister should have her own bank account and have the benefits put in there, she then gives her husband money for bills.

• Asim4 weeks agoReport

My brother, on my sisters name

I do not believe a word of this for one reason, housing benefit. If he has a mortgage then he would not be getting housing benefit as that is to pay a landlord? So there is no chance the system will be paying housing benefit. Also ESA and disability is the SAME benefit.

• Sarah4 weeks agoReport

If the mortgage is paid off then they still would not get housing benefit as housing benefit is to pay rent. An yes ESA and disability is the same benefit. Also PIP is hard to get without proof of mental or physical illness. 

You went from saying your brother, to "she", then back to "he".

And that's aside from the horrible spelling.  So maybe your claim isn't as truthful as you say it is. 

• Asim4 weeks agoReport

So the speling seemed more important to u than the actual post? INTERESTING

I don't know what any of those are. I've never heard of any of them, except I can tell it has something to do with disabilities. You must be somewhere outside the US, so not sure how things are done there, but I know how it works in the US. And in the US, just because "you" think that the person doesn't have disability, is of absolutely no relevance whatsoever. In the US, pretty much all types of disability claims are entirely reliant on medical reports of doctors certifying their disability, and as long as the report is deemed "substantial" and by a board licensed physician competent to make the diagnoses, and recommendations about their disability status, they will usually qualify, if they meet whatever their other eligibility requirements are. So your sister, or whoever is the alleged disabled person in your scenario (it was kind of confusing, as you were mixing up your pronouns), is likely part of this scheme. Or at a minimum, she's going to the doctors regularly, if needs to be re-certified periodically, probably, as somebody has to certify the ongoing disability payments, unless it's a kind that just lasts a long time, once a diagnosis is made. And unless your brother's good at pretending he's your sister, I bet your sister is attending the appointments herself. Or maybe you don't know the full story, or have things wrong. Like, how do you know your brother is paying for his house with your sister's disability payments?

But the bigger question, is why are you on this crusade to get your family members imprisoned? Part of the reason the 'fraud department' is probably not doing anything, is because they think your claims lack credibility, or think this is some sort of family beef, and not wanting to get in the middle of it, especially if they think it could be just some sort of severe sibling rivalry problems.

• Asim4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for your reply, im actually from the UK, you're right about the rivalry problems, there is a lot more to it than i explained, maybe i didnt explain it well so i fully agree with you, but without going into details my brother is basically eating up all of my sisters money truat me i know it

• just stab him in the butt, thatll teach him a lesson