Jai asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Constant Fishy Smell?

I have been with my fiancé for over a year now. I had been dating around previously before dating

him and i didn’t have any issues with odor.. but once i started dating him, it became an issue. initially i believe it was because we weren’t monogamous but once we became monogamous i still seemed to have the issue. i’ve went to the doctors and they prescribed me an oral tablet(which didn’t work) and they prescribed me a cream to insert (which didn’t work).. it’s been months and i’m still having this issue! they keep telling me they see a little bit of yeast under there examinations and giving me the same thing.. i can’t keep wasting money going to the doctors over and over again to not get results. 

i believe the issue is the fact that my fiancé is constantly ejaculating in me (we’ve been trying to get pregnant). is there a way to get rid of this foul odor? numerous doctors visits and home remedies don’t seem to work. i believe it may be BV due to the fact that the smell is normally just bad during sex.

• Tavy

Semen smells. it mixes with your normal discharge and can give off an odour.

As a female I know this for a fact.

Yeah its him or vaginosis don't be a stagnant sperm bank for him either