Billy asked in TravelAustraliaSydney · 3 months ago

How many daily kangaroo attacks do you and your family have to endure each day?

I was thinking of going to Australia but people have been telling me some scary stories.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dont panic, it probably only happens about once a week, the kangaroo grabs your shoulders and tears your guts out with its feet while it stands on its tail, but the main thing you have to worry about is drop bears because they suck your brains out

• Login to reply the answers
  • james
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There is little  problem with the tame riding Roo. You will be using for transportation. It is the wild Roo you need keep a eye on. They are known to attack if you get near the young Roo. Or try to rope one & break it to ride. They can jump over 12 foot in the air & tromp a person. Also grab you & with powerful legs & claws gut you. So id going into wild Roo country take a guide. 

• 3 months ago

I am sure Grubbie can invent a few stories here. 

• arther
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

none ever , you are believing bullshit artists 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Kangaroos are capable of grabbing you by the shoulders and then disemboweling you with their hind limbs.  They're not to be fvcked with.

• 3 months ago

None ,there are other countries in the world.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Yeah mate the roos are bad but it's the drop bears you really have to look out for.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I wouldn't worry about it someone has been feeding you false information kangaroo attacks are very few and far apart and certainly nothing to worry about. They don't roam the streets attacking people.

• Satan
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Yes they do - there was a report on the telly about it. They're becoming organised! Downtown Wollongong is a no-go area for non-marsupials!

• Satan
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What most people outside of Oz don't realise is that a kangaroo is a clever critter. Once they have a taste of man flesh they go all wibbly. I've heard tale of at least 4 incidents where they've managed to get the hunter's guns and gone on a school rampage,

The spiders over here also have knives, Koala bears, whilst they look cute and cuddly, all have aids and will totally Bill Cosby you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.