Is the music video of the Duran Duran song 'Girls On Film' for children?

There are two versions of the video.

The Adult or Night version has some nudity & what some people could consider mildly erotic contexts, but nothing explicitly pornographic.Whether is suitable for children depends on the parents attitude and how they were brought up.Personally, I'd probably not let it be seen by any kids old enough to ask questions and below mid-teens; they should be mature enough to understand the context rather than be confused or upset by it.The "official video" as on youtube is child-safe. It has the scenes containing nudity replaced with alternate fill-in material.

Yes, I don't see why not there nothing harmful for children in it my friend. 

"Girls on Film" is the third single by Duran Duran, released on 13 July 1981. The single became Duran Duran's Top 10 breakthrough in the UK Singles Chart, peaking at Number 5 in July 1981. The band personally selected the song for release following the failure of its ... The uncensored video was also included in the Duran Duran video album ...

I am not too sure really

• Yes it is very good