How do you find lawyers that deal with medical malpractice and defamation of character?

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Be aware that many (most) defamation suits are about hurt feelings, have little-to-no provable damages, and are therefore not worth pursuing on contingency. A cease-and-desist letter from an attorney may work just as well.

  • 1 month ago

    Phone book or the internet work well.

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Call your local Bar Association and ask for names.  A bar association is a professional organization for lawyers. If your town isn't big enough to have a bar association, call the one in the nearest large city or your state bar association.

    Ask for specialists in medical malpractice. Then, you can talk to a few of those and ask whether they could also handle a defamation suit.  If they can't, they'll know of colleagues who can.

  • Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    look for an ambulance and then check the car behind it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.