My apartment neighbor i purposely being noisy when my child is sleeling?

They complained anout my child one day after I moved in. I nicely spoke to them but, for some crazy reason, they decided to continie having a sour relationship by being loud when they know my child is sleeping.

Favorite Answer

You might mention to them that your child dries when they make too much noise.  But don't expect them to change.  The nice thing about living in an apartment is that tenants move in and out every six months.  Since your neighbors are so discontent with you as a neighbor, they are likely to move somewhere else when their lease expires.  You might even tell them if they don't like it, move out.

Unless your child is consistently noisy when awake, how would they know when he/she is sleeping?

Perhaps you're confusing their normal evening meal/activities with revenge. 

It sounds like the walls are thin/not very well insulated so it is what it is.

Anyways, you didn't actually ask a question so I have no clue what you want to know. 

• bang on their ceiling with a broom and shout at them to 'pipe down'.

• Sandy

put your kid on a different sleep schedule. have your child sleep when your neighbors do.