Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

I was able to trace August West's IP to a small town outside of Moscow, should I report him to YA or just block this Russian agent?

Favorite Answer

Lol, I thought he would be from the Bronx, one of the idiots that voted for AOC.

West, you are the anonymous coward. Reported for harassment and spam.

• Bernie Sanders

August West IP was traced to a small town out side of Moscow. He is a Russian agent block him immediately

Look - you people, on both sides, need to quit pretending you know what an IP address is, let alone how to trace one.

I've seen your Q&A on computers on this forum.  Frankly, it's embarrassing, for both of you - liberals and conservatives.

Just... stop.  Please.

😁 😘 👌 Lolz

Wussia wussia wussia.

So, to verify. You either used a man in the middle attack or hacked Yahoo's database of IP's associated with the users.

Eitherway, that's a skill set that is most impressive for the average Y!A Troll.

How can you get someone’s IP address? By the way, the Russian troll farm is in St. Petersburg, not Moscow.