Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I was able to trace August West's IP to a small town outside of Moscow, should I report him to YA or just block this Russian agent?

Favorite Answer

Lol, I thought he would be from the Bronx, one of the idiots that voted for AOC.

West, you are the anonymous coward. Reported for harassment and spam.

• Pedro1 month agoReport

August West IP was traced to a small town out side of Moscow. He is a Russian agent block him immediately

Look - you people, on both sides, need to quit pretending you know what an IP address is, let alone how to trace one.

I've seen your Q&A on computers on this forum.  Frankly, it's embarrassing, for both of you - liberals and conservatives.

Just... stop.  Please.

😁 😘 👌 Lolz

Wussia wussia wussia.

So, to verify. You either used a man in the middle attack or hacked Yahoo's database of IP's associated with the users.

Eitherway, that's a skill set that is most impressive for the average Y!A Troll.

• Trey1 month agoReport

"coding" is for script kiddies. I PROGRAM.

Reported for harassment and stalking members. We all know it's you, Raisin Bag

• Pedro1 month agoReport

How can you get someone’s IP address? By the way, the Russian troll farm is in St. Petersburg, not Moscow.

• Pedro1 month agoReport