If a civil war breaks out between Republicans and Democrats how many minutes will it take GOP to rid the country of America-hating lefties?

• Mike L

No one would win that war. Any way you slice it, American's lose.

If "civil war" breaks out in the United States it won't be between Republicans and Democrats.  It will be between mentally unhealthy Trump supporters and Republican/Democrat/Independent Americans, and it won't even really be a "war", it'll just be law enforcement.

If you believe requiring the President to maintain his oath of office throughout his presidency and put the countries interests above his own is "America-hating", then I think getting rid of everyone who thinks that will be a tall order, will require removing "lefties", "righties" and many people inbetween, and if you are hoping that they are all unarmed you are in for an extremely rude awakening.

And if you're looking to show up prominently on every CIA, NSA and FBI watch list keep it up.  You may be joking, trolling, sitting in Macedonia earning 20 rupies a post or whatever they use as money there or maybe your serious.  Smarter people than you figure out which pretty quick though.

• Sfancik

Hey, I'm answering a fairly dramatic question about Americans killing other Americans they disagree with.  Never know who might be asking or reading the answers.  And I don't think anything I put in my answer is inaccurate.  

The only people who hate America are the ones who post hateful comments or who try to open up rifts in society. They are the real enemies of the USA and the ones our national enemies LOVE. So, are you proud to be helping the enemies of the USA?

Since Republicans prefer other people fight their battles for them, I don’t think they would have the guts to start a shooting war with the liberals who terrify them even with assault rifles and unlimited ammunition.

• Sfancik

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/10/17/troops-see-rising-political-tension-in-the-ranks-poll-shows/

Its usually the ones that talk tough that high tail it and run, like their bone spurs leader, when the fight actually begins. Its the big fat kid that bullies everyone else in school who ends up crying and whining to the principal because someone gave him a bloody nose 

• Heywho8 months agoReport

So your answer to my question is what then?? 3 minutes???

Why are you right wingers constantly talking about civil war?  You sound desperate.  

I suppose you're beginning to realize that your side is losing the political war so you're resorting to promoting violence. 

• Heywho8 months agoReport

So your answer is what??

This will be a *fun* war.

LMFAO And conturds claim they aren't fascist.

• Brian

Your support of a single party system makes you a fine communist.

Liberals are not armed in the GOP is heavily armed I said about a week. And the majority GOP military ain't gonna save their butts.

• Mike

Most in the military put the Constitution above partisanship.