georgia asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

How to get rid of cleavage odor?

Soo this is major TMI but i really need help. I am a very very clean person: shower every day, new clothes every day, new bra every day, change my shoots weekly, the whole 9. However, I tend to have larger breasts and the cleavage will smell really bad. Its not just a sweaty smell its like a very very very bad odor. I dont know what to do and when I’m in the shower i scrub in between very harshly with a loofah and anti bacterial soap... What the hell do i do

Body odors can eminate from your diet. "You are what you eat" can be said of this. Certain foods can tip your pH factor to have you give off body odors through glands. You may have to review and change your normal food intake to help.

WTF are 'shoots'?

makes motorboating difficult

try not using soap. warm water only. In saying that, you have something growing there causing the odour

I suspect that no-one else even notices this, but as your cleavage is right under your nose and this has got into your head you're now over sensitive to it.

• Linda

What about using a powder that has deodorizing ingredients like shower to shower? Or applying roll on deodorant there and reapplying twice per day. If it continues I would consult a doc and ask for his or her advice on what to do about this.