Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Why would someone feel good pleasing people all the time?

Favorite Answer

I guess that someone just doesn't want to get other people's bad sides. Sometimes bad sides can be scary to some people that aren't used to them.

• Thorn

because there is too much suffering in the world and compassion and empathy makes the world a better place.

1- If I am good to you you might be good to me in the future 

2- If I am good to you I have the knowledge that I did something good that day, I think we all like to know that we aren’t evil

3- If I am good to you there is a little more good in the world, and thinking about that makes it a little easier to face the never ending stress of existence 

4- There is so much joy in the knowledge that I can help others, and therefore maybe myself 

theres many people who actually do not , but not she whom u are concerned about , she isn't even concerned of pleasing people worry bout yourself , is that wat u do? u wish that's was the case for her but too bad for your thirst of ignorances, lies and assuming, PROJECTING, she isn't.

• steve

Sometimes it is required by someone in their day to day job. If you work in the service industry or Customer Services then you are paid to do so.

If being nice to people all day everyday at work is your job then some of it comes home with you. 

If that spreads into my home life then why is that a problem?

Outside of work I don't go out of my way to be nice and please everyone all the time. Sometimes what I have to do at work spills into my everyday out of work life.

If me just being me works out that way and people think I am nice then fine by me. I would rather people thought I was a nice person than a nasty one.

I don’t. I enjoy

Making others as uncomfortable as possible without committing a crime.

• Because it makes them feel good about themselves.

Because you are a slit eyed fk who thinks she's perfect just cause you aren't watched 24/7 giant forehead slit eyed btch 😂😂😂