Do you think the BBC deliberately showed old footage of Boris Johnson at the Cenotaph, so that everyone wouldn't see what a knobhead he was?

The fuçkwit tried to set off too early and had to get back in line and then moron laid the wreath upside down so that the message [he might have written] was the wrong way up... The BBC claimed it was an error but it seems more like they didn't want him to look like a second Trump...

• carrie
    Best Answer

Surely the BBC wouldn't do such a thing, would they? ;)

• steve

I don't think the BBC or anyone need to show Boris as an idiot the whole world sees it every time he appears in public and opens his mouth.

What amazes me is according to the polls he will be our Prime Minister for the next 5 years come next months election.

I am embarrassed to be British if the country votes for Johnson.

Mind you not as embarrassed as I would be if I was American when they voted for Trump.

• steve
      3 weeks agoReport

I agree but they should have shown it instead of being frightened of being accused of political bias if they had shown it.