Poll & Survey: If a judge asked you provide scientific evidence without using the Bible for God, how would you respond?

Some people need the actual evidence of something before they declare that something existent... Correct?Β 

AtheistΒ 

• carrie
    Best Answer

I couldn't do it, I am agnosticΒ 

• Dimple

in a court of law, you cannot declare anything as "God's Will" Believing in God is personal not factual.

With that said, I define myself as an Unorthodox Hindu. I do Believe in God.. but i do not believe in saying 10 million mantras will help us attain the higher life. I believe in the overall basis of Hinduism and some of the symbolism it uses.

I have never questioned an Atheist because i understand their pov. I have never questioned a Theist, because i've seen miracles of my own.

But i do not interrogate others and try to convert anyone from believing in anything or not believing in anything, because as long as that person practices Morality.. humanity will always exist.

I know some BRILLIANT Atheists.. they're kind and live a life of morals. They don't sleep around they have never cheated.. never lied.. never stole.

In general, they are WONDERFUL human beings. Why would i force them to believe in something when they're already practicing Moralism?

At the same time, I know GOOD and HORRIBLE religious folk.

The Good ones are great.. but unllike the good atheists...they believe in a Higher Being.

The horrible ones fall in 2 categories.

1. they try to force others to convert to their religion.

2. they talk about God.. yet live a VERY sinful life.. Completely ignoring everything they had learned. They're not open to new ideas... which is very frustrating.

These people cannot accept others for who they are..

My answer would be can you prove "gravity" exists? Scientifically "gravity" is the result of warped space. Pictured like a table cloth and a heavy object in the center sinks because of its mass? We cant really see "gravity" can we? We see its "effects" things fall to the ground supposedly according to Einstein because the warped distorted space is "pushing down" on them. But we cant see warped space? Or waves of gravity

• Dimple
      4 weeks agoReport

I'm a theist... but gravity does exist.Β  It's been proven with equations and with experimentation.Β  Both on Earth and in Space.

I'd just say that it's a belief. You either believe or you don't. Just like with anything. You believe in it or you don't.Β 

I'd pull out my Biology book from high school