When driving do you always?
Listen to music? Or do you prefer silence..
BQ: what is your age and gender?
- SparkyLv 64 weeks ago
I nearly always listen to music.
Sometimes if I am parking or looking for an address I will turn it off.
Female - 40's
- Gummy RoachLv 74 weeks ago
Most of the time I will listen to music. There are times, such as when driving in heavy traffic in an unknown town, trying to find my way around, when I prefer silence.
- Mio LaTaleLv 74 weeks ago
Gotta listen to something, the silence of the road could make me sleepy and stuff.
- Bee V2Lv 64 weeks ago
I prefer to listen to music. I am 22 years old and a female
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- daljack -a girlLv 74 weeks ago
I love talk radio....it's educational and I love education.
- Little Big ManLv 74 weeks ago
I'm a guy and only ride motorcycles my friend.
- Wire and StringLv 74 weeks ago
music. and not commercials. usually listen to a music off a jump drive these days.
male, mid 30s
- 4 weeks ago
I prefer silence. I’m female
- StanleyLv 74 weeks ago
I do both I don't have a ridge schedule. Male retired.
- Lord BaconLv 74 weeks ago
Yes, I listen to music, usually from MP3 compilations I have made.