How do I talk to this girl I'm jealous of?

I'm really self conscious whenever I'm around this girl, and I just found out she is in one of my classes, and I cried when I saw her because I was so angry and jealous. Please help. I want to talk to her, but it's impossible. I always stutter and freeze up.

• Linda

Why are you so jealous or her? Remind yourself that you are as good as anyone else and there is no need to be jealous of her and just go up and introduce yourself and talk about something mundane like your homework or the weather and then congratulate yourself for taking the first step and overcoming your fear of her. It will be easier the next time.

• yeeyee3 weeks agoReport

I would, but I'm really shy, and it's really hard for me to talk to new people.

Jealous and angry....why??

You have no idea who this girl is, what she is going through, her own insecurities.

She is simply human, just like you.

Start there and the rest will follow.

• yeeyee3 weeks agoReport

I was in a play with her, she got the leading role, and now I can't stop thinking she's better at acting than me.

Wooow, girls are dumb