Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Does Starbucks wish people Merry Christmas like they used to?

Starbucks wishes every Christian a Biblical Jesusmas, for it was Jesus who turned the water into Nitro Cold Brew and charged $11.25 for a cup and a cake lollipop.

He died for our sins and no sin is more egregious than drinking cheap coffee.  If you have money it doesn't matter who you pray to, you are welcome in heaven and Starbucks.

• marty

Really don't care. I've never been to one and have no intention of ever going.

Haha! Nothing like the mention of Starbucks to get the right whingers frothing over their keyboards.

Starbucks is for liberals.

Why do these people get off for Christmas holiday, whatever happened to Separation of Church and State.

Make all Federal, State and Municipal work on Christmas and Thanksgiving or we are sanctioning Christianity.

Starbucks should lead the way.

At $7.00  cup for bitter , burned coffee ,,,,, I haven't been in a Starbucks in many , many years . 

• y

Like they used to? When. They had a corporate ban on those words becouse they might offend someone.

I hope not.  It is way to early for that,

Don't know and don't care.  Is this idiotic "war on Christmas" propaganda starting up again?  It's old and silly. 

I have no idea I have never stepped foot into that liberal bastion of stupidity. Anyone that pays $6 for a cup of coffee has got to be crazy

• Linda

Not in the Starbucks in Arkansas.