Boo! asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Does Starbucks wish people Merry Christmas like they used to?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Starbucks wishes every Christian a Biblical Jesusmas, for it was Jesus who turned the water into Nitro Cold Brew and charged $11.25 for a cup and a cake lollipop.

He died for our sins and no sin is more egregious than drinking cheap coffee.  If you have money it doesn't matter who you pray to, you are welcome in heaven and Starbucks.

• marty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Really don't care. I've never been to one and have no intention of ever going.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Haha! Nothing like the mention of Starbucks to get the right whingers frothing over their keyboards.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Starbucks is for liberals.

Why do these people get off for Christmas holiday, whatever happened to Separation of Church and State.

Make all Federal, State and Municipal work on Christmas and Thanksgiving or we are sanctioning Christianity.

Starbucks should lead the way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

At $7.00  cup for bitter , burned coffee ,,,,, I haven't been in a Starbucks in many , many years . 

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Like they used to? When. They had a corporate ban on those words becouse they might offend someone.

• y
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Not necessarily, could have bee an unwritten guideline prior to making it corporate policy.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I hope not.  It is way to early for that,

• 4 weeks ago

Don't know and don't care.  Is this idiotic "war on Christmas" propaganda starting up again?  It's old and silly. 

• 4 weeks ago

I have no idea I have never stepped foot into that liberal bastion of stupidity. Anyone that pays $6 for a cup of coffee has got to be crazy

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Especially since the biggest cup of coffee they sell is like $2.75.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Not in the Starbucks in Arkansas.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.