Should pedophiles and rapists be Transferred to women's prisons just because they claim to be female?

A rapist and paedophile who was transferred to a women’s prison after claiming to be female and assaulted four inmates there made no more effort to be a woman than wearing wigs and dresses, former neighbours say. 

Karen White, 52, a former drag artist from Manchester previously known as Stephen Wood, then David Thompson, claimed to be transgender to the authorities. Despite knowing that White had undergone no physical changes and was a paedophile on remand for multiple rapes with a long record of sexual and violent offences against women, the authorities permitted a transfer to HMP New Hall, a prison near Wakefield with a mother-and-baby unit. White committed the assaults within days of the move and was transferred back to a men’s prison. 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rapist-karen-wh...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course not. More members of the trans community need to come forward and condemn the ludicrous demands of extreme trans rights activists claiming to be speaking on their behalf. I'm trans. I'm not ashamed of that at all, but when are we as a community going to step up and say "enough is enough". Trans women (born male and many who fully developed as male) competing in women's sports?? Trans RAPISTS in women's prisons?? Erasing the feminine symbol from women's hygiene products to include men?? It's quite easy to see why many feminists now have an issue with the trans community. We honestly can't expect Blaire White to carry us on her back forever. I'm seriously considering becoming a columnist or something because I know many trans people agree with me and are frightened to alienate the trans lobbyists currently on their side but ultimately if we allow trans activism to go any further and don't speak out against it the people who will suffer the most from the backlash are not the privileged TRAs making their coin from being public figures. It will be ordinary people. 

• Trey1 month agoReport

Not you, but the person from article i referenced. The idea being that non-trans people are taking advantage of laws designed to protect trans people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Should CISGENDER FEMALE pedophiles and rapists be PLACED IN women's prisons just because they claim to be female?

----------

The case you reference is in the UK.

-----------

Here is the US, ALL prisoners are entitled to medical care, and if that means they are now considered trans men or trans women so be it, they are are still entitled to be housed apporately.  Any further criminal activity by them, or others, is ALREADY illegal and will be dealt with accordingly.

• 1 month ago

No, almost no Transwomen commit those crimes.

~95% of child molesters are straight white men. (FBI Stats)

• 1 month ago

I think this is a legal issue. I dont know what the standard is in the UK for this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Hell, no! They don't deserve to be in ANY prison! They should all be shot or hanged!

• 1 month ago

Sure.

The women there will beat them to death.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

seems like opening the door into the hen house for the fox .............

• Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

According to left wing policy, yes. Normal people would say no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.