Would you rather have a cup of coffee or a cup of hot chocolate on a chilly day?

Favorite Answer

If I had the choice, I would have a mocha, a mix of both. However, if I had to opt for only one, that really depends on my mood. When I am working, I prefer coffee or else, if I am home with a book, hot chocolate it is. Nonetheless, if someone is making me something, I would gladly take whatever it is. 

Either or it doesn't matter coffee I only drink 2 cups hot chocolate when I have it

Coffee for sure!

hot chocolate with cinnamon schnapps, after shoveling snow--

• Max

I'd rather have a cup of coffee on a chilly day than a cup of hot chocolate. Coffee smells amazing, and from its robust, intense and pleasant smell to its juicy flavor, it makes any chilly day less depressing. Coffee also has wonderful mood boosting and self healing properties for physical and mental health, which would make anything more enjoyable on a chilly day.

Hope this helped.

Max

It obviously a cup of coffee

• Glo

Coffee but coffee mixed with hot chocolate is good too.

Coffee. No contest.

• J.S.

I don't drink coffee. I drink a cup of hot chocolate every day.

A bit of both I make a Hot Mocha. 

Coffee for its effects, and the slight buzz that you get from it. Hot chocolate for its taste. So... it really just depends on my priorities, on any given day.

PS: I can also have BOTH! Or a macchiato! Macchiatos are awesome. ;)