Would you rather have a cup of coffee or a cup of hot chocolate on a chilly day?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If I had the choice, I would have a mocha, a mix of both. However, if I had to opt for only one, that really depends on my mood. When I am working, I prefer coffee or else, if I am home with a book, hot chocolate it is. Nonetheless, if someone is making me something, I would gladly take whatever it is. 

• 4 weeks ago

Either or it doesn't matter coffee I only drink 2 cups hot chocolate when I have it

• 4 weeks ago

Coffee for sure!

• 4 weeks ago

hot chocolate with cinnamon schnapps, after shoveling snow--

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Max
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I'd rather have a cup of coffee on a chilly day than a cup of hot chocolate. Coffee smells amazing, and from its robust, intense and pleasant smell to its juicy flavor, it makes any chilly day less depressing. Coffee also has wonderful mood boosting and self healing properties for physical and mental health, which would make anything more enjoyable on a chilly day.

Hope this helped.

Max

• 4 weeks ago

It obviously a cup of coffee

• Glo
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Coffee but coffee mixed with hot chocolate is good too.

• 1 month ago

Coffee. No contest.

• J.S.
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't drink coffee. I drink a cup of hot chocolate every day.

• 1 month ago

A bit of both I make a Hot Mocha. 

• 1 month ago

Coffee for its effects, and the slight buzz that you get from it. Hot chocolate for its taste. So... it really just depends on my priorities, on any given day.

PS: I can also have BOTH! Or a macchiato! Macchiatos are awesome. ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.