How Private are you?

I do a lot of shady ****... Not weird lol, just things I’m embarrassed of like I have my own novel I use on google drive, and burner instagram accounts for hating...

Question is can someone see what you’ve viewed online say if they were fixing your phone. If my cousin fixes my phone or laptop can he see my past inprivate browsing, my google drive or instagrams (even if I logged out and cleared history)? How Private are we really..?

• Tommy

If you dig around in your Google account you will find out just how private you are. Complete search history, timeline and map of your location history and more. The IP of your device is tracked as well so doing your instagram accounts you should use proxies or a vpn. Rather than using the burner accounts for goofing off, you should find a way to monetize them.

I'm private all the time like mystery private. 

Let’s just say I’ve done a ton of stuff I can’t talk about, even on here

i can be pretty private if i need to