Was this lady seriously biased or pretending to be biased cause she wanted to argue with me?

So she has had a very bad month and when she is in a bad mood she tries to release tension by being mean to people

She kept lying and saying I was racist

Like a guy who looked Indian told me he can give us samples of butter chicken

And I asked him if he was from Pakistan

And she starts telling me I'm racist

And a lady whose mother could not read or write in english was trying to find a job

And I said "What if your mother offers to babysit for a Portuguese parent?"

She starts screaming at me and telling me I'm racist because I suggested that a woman who did not know how to speak or read in english work with people who spoke and wrote the same language as her

So then I start fighting with her and telling her she has no right to slander me by pretending I'm racist

And she kept harassing another woman cause she was easier to pick on

I know WHY she was having a bad day but I don't have time to type it here

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

Stay away from these people. Don't get into a fight with them. It won't get better for sure.

It was likely that time of the month for her.

• martin

This person sounds like a tinder box ready to explode at anyone who even mentions anything different about a person who is of minority race or ancestry.

i would stay away from people like that

Just say, "That's a retarded thing to say", "Are you retarded".

... yet you have time to write this drivel. I lost concentration early on in your tale.  Please write tighter story next time.