Is it possible to get a heart transplant?

• Sure, I perform those all the time.  When do you need it? 

• Ann

It is possible, but the quality of life for a transplant patient is miserable.  I have a friend who got a "new" heart back in 2016, and she will have to take anti-rejection pills for the rest of her life.  In fact, she takes 19 different pills, three times a day.  She also has difficulty with any kind of activity because she is short-winded and she always has pain.  She is depressed because she thought she would be feeling much better after the transplant surgery and she is not.  She has a strict regimen to follow every day, and because of that, she has no real enjoyment in her life.  You can get on a list for a transplant, but it may be a very long time before a correct match is found.  Also, you can't get on if you're over a certain age.  Talk to a transplant specialist to see if you would be a candidate.  I hate to give a pessimistic view, but that's my first hand observation.

Cfffffffbctc ST hrhffrddddd

• Bill B

No, of course it's not possible.  It won't happen until December 3, 1967.

Yes it is. But it's very difficult to find one. Had a relative who had to wait for over a year.

i think its happened before, so yes?

• Fuhr

Not for you.  Only good looking and successful people get new hearts. You will just be put to sleep and your body used for mocking purposes.

Yes , however you’ll be listed and may have to wait a while.

4 seconds with google would have told you yes.