what do you think will happen with Trump impeachment?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Nothing. It's just a Democrat stunt that won't work.

• 4 weeks ago

It's just another Democratic stunt, that will fail like all their other stunts. It's too bad we can't fire these nitwits on the spot. Some definitely deserve prison time.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is sufficient evidence so far based on testimony of US Officials to support the impeachment proceedings.  Only a complete fool, or Donald Trump (same thing actually), would say otherwise.  the most likely scenario is that Congress will recommend impeachment then it will go to the Senate which, since it is Republican controlled, will refuse to proceed or, if it does, will vote no.  After all, why would the Republicans want to offend their campaign donors after Trump gave their donors a massive tax cut.  It must be so wonderful to know that Trump has made it so that the average working class individual pays a much higher rate than a billionaire (Based on the one year we have tax information on, Trump is saving himself millions each year in taxes with his tax bill).  It must really thrill his supporters that they are supporting the Walton family (who own Walmart) and others like them with their tax dollars.

• 4 weeks ago

He walks free and gets re-elected. Lay down libtards PC f tards lay down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump will most likely face impeachment and be acquitted in the Republican controlled Senate.

• 4 weeks ago

A bunch of hibity blibity and bloobity blahpity

• 4 weeks ago

I think the Democrats do not have the support for impeachment in the Democratic Party that they want the public to believe they have. So, if they actually do try to impeach Trump with a vote on that specifically (this time) in the House, I would be surprised. I'm actually waiting for this hearing to blow up in the Democrat's face.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't think the Democrats have the votes to pass Articles of Impeachment based on multi-level hearsay.

• 4 weeks ago

It really comes down to how traitorous the Republicans in the Senate are.  Trump's guilt is obvious but they'll probably try to find some ridiculous excuse as why he shouldn't be removed, like "he's been committing crimes this entire time!"

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/11/republican-...

• 4 weeks ago

He will be impeached and the Senate will say, "Who cares?"

• W.T. Door
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I don't think the Democrats have the votes to pass Articles of Impeachment based on multi-level hearsay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.