Eastenders. Has Mel Owen been killed in that car crash last night .... it's suggested not and there is more to come. I know Tamsin O?

is leaving/has left the show.

So now it's clear she IS dead, not from the car crash, but after running in front of a truck, hearing Hunter calling to her.

I haven't watch EastEnders for 15 years. I was so so sorry to hear about Barbra Winsor's condition. I wish her all the best.

• Jojo

Yes, she`s dead V. All in an unrealistic and contrived way as no Lorry driver would be speeding along such a quiet road where there was obviously a bad accident, and a car on fire.

Also Mel was upside down and semi conscious in the car and emerged almost without a scratch, after Sharon pulled her out.  

It was all a bit silly in my opinion. I often wonder if the writers of these soaps really give much thought to reality. Jmo.

Seems she isnt dead

"Episode 6024 | Airs Thursday 14 November 2019 at 19:30 on BBC One

Mel and Sharon are still desperately trying to get to Phil first.

Will Sharon be able to outwit Mel and keep the truth under wraps, or is she about to be exposed at last?"