Does anyone know how to un-vaccine a baby?

My son just had his baby vaccinated and im afraid that it will turn him into one of those autistics children when he grows up. 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Wait till you unschool him

• 3 weeks ago

So, you're not too bright, are you?

• 3 weeks ago

If you leave your child unvaccinated it should be considered child abuse/neglect. You want you child to get polio? Cause that's how you give your child polio. 

• 4 weeks ago

You cannot unvaccinate a baby. Vaccinations are here to protect babies from diseases and it has been proven they dont cause autism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

It won't turn him autistic...but it WILL save him from dying of a completely preventable disease.

• GB
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Don't tell your son how you feel.  Offer to babysit, then use a time machine to go back to the day before the vaccination.  When you get back to the present day, no one can tell.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You just buy a DeLorean but even with a time machine how can she stop her son? He has double her IQ points.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trolls don't vaccinate their babies

Source(s): your profile
  • 4 weeks ago

Nope, you can't unvaccinate the baby.  Autism isn't caused by vaccination anyway.  One possible cause of autism is toxoplasmosis.  If your son's family has a cat, tell your son to get rid of the cat.

• Ruth H.4 weeks agoReport

I already cooked our cat into a delicious beef stew

• 4 weeks ago

That theory was totally disproved years ago.

• thinkingtime
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/

• 4 weeks ago

I certainly hope you're trolling, because the alternative...that you're actually this stupid...is harder to accept.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.