do guys become more desperate in their 20s than when they were in high school?

At high school guys would only date the most good-looking girls, they were soooo fussy, now when I look up people I went to school with on Facebook and they're in their late 20s and early 30s their girlfriends are all really really ugly and even fat. And they go on and on about how they're oh so loved up. Is it desperation or political correctness

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think they actually Love each other and are happy together.  You should leave your ego at the front door next time you talk.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think so...I dated some sweet guys before hubby...but there were some complicated situations...ugh

• 4 weeks ago

It depends on the person some men just like some women don't have standards and will date or commit to anything that walks. Also people change as they get older the things they thought were important when they were teenagers are the things that aren't important as they grow older or it becomes less of a priority for them. So for some people it might be desperation and for some it might be that they changed.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am a girl, 20 and I am not good looking at all. FML. I wish it was different and I wish my life was easy like it is for hot girls. They are so lucky, all guys find attractive them and they are called hot, sexy, good looking and attractive 🥺 lucky them. I wish I was one of those girls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm 38 and single, I won't settle.

• 4 weeks ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NOPE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.