Broke the fuel filter to fuel feed line/hose on my jaguar xj6/xj40. Where can I buy a new one?

I looked online with no luck and also went to a couple autopart store and no luck either. Where can I get one?

7 Answers

  • Dan
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    You probably can't buy it anymore. I'd start phoning around and asking car scrap yards for a used one. Either that or find a guy that can fabricate one for you.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    A Jaguar dealer.  Break out the Visa because it will not be cheap.  You can also take the bad part and go to a machine shop and have one manufactured.  It wll also be not cheap.

  • 4 weeks ago

    The dealer parts department. Take the VIN with you.

    Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • nanu
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Find a decent mechanic and he can probably make one for you.

  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Try JC Whitney. Google them. They're the Amazon of all things car.

  • Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

    an 'in-line filter' ???  replace the whole thing ....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.