Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 9 months ago

Is it theoretically possible to time travel?

Favorite Answer

I think there just might be.  With light and speed and sound.  Just my thoughts.

• Jim

Not only possible, it happens all the time as explained by Einstein's equations.

The faster you move thru space, the slower your time.

It is also physically possible to time travel , as we go faster , the rate that time goes by slows down. Digital clocks on space shuttles have found to loose time when compared to the clocks on earth. Controlling time travel like Dr who is how ever something for the future !

You asked that question NEXT YEAR, and I answered it two years ago.

Read that answer tomorrow before writing this question.  OK?

We have no choice but to time travel- it appears that it is a one way trip. But it remains time travel!

no it is impossible as time is continuous variable. all those theories about going in a blackhole or wormhole to go back in time are all fake

• Not into the past, but into the future... kind of. 'Time' may be different in other solar systems