Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 3 weeks ago

Would writing a college essay about how hard it is to choose a topic be a terrible idea, even if executed well?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I think that's actually a great idea!  

• 2 weeks ago

If it’s well executed and the teacher isn’t a dolt, you deserve a good grade. Maybe even extra  points for creativity

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

It looks like you're trying hard to be super clever when in fact you just look too lazy to think of a good topic.  Really bad idea.

• 3 weeks ago

Unless you were actually given a topic, there is no reason why you shouldn't do this. But you said it yourself: it's got to be executed WELL. It needs meat and substance, not just quirky humour.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Providing the institution did not specify the subject, it could be a great idea; as Grace said the irony would be humorous if well executed. I once scored high marks in psychology for a paper that was critical of psychology. Perhaps you might ask the question setter first.

• 3 weeks ago

CollegeVine College Essay Team August 21, 2018 25 min read College Essays, Essay ... You could write about topics like gender parity, ageing populations, skills ... doing a quick google search of top 100 historical moments is not a terrible idea. ... Or if you are interested in history or politics, this is a good place to easily ...

• 3 weeks ago

Visit http://essaysshop.com for custom essay writing services

• 3 weeks ago

Of course not! You can write an essay on how difficult it is to write an essay! The key is your last provision, "if executed well."

• enn
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Humor can be tricky, but, when well-written, can be quite fun. Look to essays from a writer named Erma Bombeck for ideas, also try a writer named William Safire.

Good luck!

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Erma Bombeck is brilliant. I laugh out loud every time.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.