Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 3 weeks ago

Do scientists still feel love despite knowing that it's just chemicals?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

i don't know, do you still feel love despite knowing that it's just chemicals?

• 2 weeks ago

On the contrary, a philosophical scientist may have reason to say that love is a form of energy rather than chemicals, making its signifcance more evident. 

• 2 weeks ago

"Just" is your value judgement on chemicals, so the objective question is:

"Do scientists still feel love despite knowing that it's chemicals?" and the answer is "yes, certainly", like everybody else.

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, they do.  Very much so.

Catch a Falling Star: http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes, some scientists do feel love, empathy, compassion and sympathy, some scientists are sociopaths. Scientists ate human beings too. T he stereotypes do NOT work. Each scientist is a unique individual.

• 3 weeks ago

Acid is just a chemical and I feel it. The question you should be asking is "Of course scientists feel love, they're human, but does it mean anything to them because they know it's just a chemical?"

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

you should seek help for this obsession before it's too late and you become permanently insane. 

But I suspect you have already passed that threshold. You may think you are being funny or interesting, but only to yourself. To all others you are presenting as insane. 

So, again, get help. 

• Satan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes - Why wouldnt they? They're at the mercy of the same chemical soup and hormones as the rest of the human race

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Of course.  Why do you keep "asking" variations of this "question"?  Have you always been insane?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.