I lost my wallet with my money food stamp card . debit card, drivers license and truck keys I have no Idea how I m going to explain parents?

You live at home & get food stamps? FRAUD. Tell them your going to jail because of the fraud that they helped you commit, but your not going to fink. Now, go to the DMV & get a replacement, the bank for a new card & tell mom to get new key made.

• REV B

Tell them you lost all those things at a Trump rally, so they won’t be mad at you! 

• May

Say to parents....." I lost my wallet with my money food stamp card . debit card, drivers license and truck keys"

My question is:  How is it you are getting food stamps but you have a truck and a computer ?

They breed too....Sigh

• Joe

Don't worry, you were probably adopted.  This is going to be the opportunity they were waiting for to tell you.

Stuff happens. That's life. (Truck keys in the wallet? Dumb)

They will figure it out when they don't see the truck.

I agree with you.  How are you going to explain your parents to anyone?

Could you have been a victim of a pickpocket?

Find the nearest truckstop and become a truckstop whore until you have enough money to replace it all

• Linda

It happened to me. Tell them the truth and those items can be replaced.