Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 4 weeks ago

Am I going to be arrested solely for a search term?

I was doing research on google search I searched these words hit man for hire

I’m only looking for information about what a hit man is.

I was just curious about what a hit man is.

Favorite Answer

No, but you are sure to set a flag at NSA monitoring stations.

• Nuff Sed
      3 weeks agoReport

More likely just a tag, not a flag. Later, after you've been bad, they look for your ID and all related tags to find out what you've been doing since you first logged on anywhere.

Watch the documentary "Ice Man" about Richard Klukinski.

I doubt we'd be that lucky.

i just doeto mow

Not just for searching.  Curiosity is not a crime unless you're invading someone's privacy.  Lots of people research bad things.  It depends on what you seek.  If you were to actually put an ad out for a hit man or actively seek one out in some way, that would be illegal.  Now, you could be flagged as a person of interest, but they may just do a quick search without your knowledge and see there's nothing there.

Everything you want to know about hit men, hiring them, paying for their services, etc can be found at the Clinton Foundation web site.

As to getting arrested for simply searching something - if you live in mainland China, Iran, North Korea or California - you should be worried since all those places have strict mind control.  If you live somewhere else - don't worry.

• Bob3 weeks agoReport

That's a great answer... Clinton Foundation. Awesome!