Do you care if people like you? ?

Are you a lonewolf? 

Favorite Answer

Yes, I do.

Yes, I am a lone wolf. I am all alone.

Update: I am talking about people who know me. Strangers towards me are the same as they are towards you, but my classmates and relatives are not nice to me at all. They do not treat me nicely, they are really mean towards me and don’t like me and I don’t know why. I don’t know what I am doing wrong to be treated badly and being hated or at least not being respected or liked. I guess I am doing something right. I hate them and don’t like them since they hate me and don’t like me and therefore I prefer to be alone.

do you really think I could care any less

• wizard

when they like to work ,working is very important than care .

Sort of, but I don't really think about it. The fact is I don't really have any friends - it's like people detect something weird or different about me, and choose to not associate with me.

No, I don't care if people like me and no I an not a "lone wolf". That being said, it doesn't hurt my feelings when I'm around people or not. I can take it or leave it.

No.....................

• Layne

Honestly, no.  But I am not a lone wolf.  With my boyfriend.

On here, i don't really care one way or the other. Some like me, some don't. In real life, yes I care.

I do care sometimes  especially to the person i am interested with... but most of the time i don't care. Depends on the situation i am in. I am used to being alone anyway.

I try not to care, it is their problem.

Honestly,  I simply don't give a fock if people don't like me.