Do you care if people like you? ?

Are you a lonewolf? 

Best Answer

Yes, I do.

Yes, I am a lone wolf. I am all alone.

Update: I am talking about people who know me. Strangers towards me are the same as they are towards you, but my classmates and relatives are not nice to me at all. They do not treat me nicely, they are really mean towards me and don’t like me and I don’t know why. I don’t know what I am doing wrong to be treated badly and being hated or at least not being respected or liked. I guess I am doing something right. I hate them and don’t like them since they hate me and don’t like me and therefore I prefer to be alone.

• sealamb3 weeks agoReport

forgiveness is a tough concept, it's pretty challenging to me. i keep trying, though, because i don't want hate to define my existence. you don't have to go tell them you forgive them, just do it in your heart so you can live without their judgements sapping all your energy. do it for yourself.

do you really think I could care any less

when they like to work ,working is very important than care .

Sort of, but I don't really think about it. The fact is I don't really have any friends - it's like people detect something weird or different about me, and choose to not associate with me.

No, I don't care if people like me and no I an not a "lone wolf". That being said, it doesn't hurt my feelings when I'm around people or not. I can take it or leave it.

No.....................

Honestly, no.  But I am not a lone wolf.  With my boyfriend.

On here, i don't really care one way or the other. Some like me, some don't. In real life, yes I care.

• angel3 weeks agoReport

Why do you care if people like you or not? Especially if they are strangers

I do care sometimes  especially to the person i am interested with... but most of the time i don't care. Depends on the situation i am in. I am used to being alone anyway.

I try not to care, it is their problem.

Honestly,  I simply don't give a fock if people don't like me.

• polly
      3 weeks agoReport

You're a likeable person though Melodies.Sometimes I prefer it when people specifically voice their dislike for me,because then I know where I stand with them & I no longer have to feign any airs & graces around them