Will the Young and the Restless and the Bold and the Beautiful be preempted all next week?

To answer this question please tell me if there's going to be special reports all next week.

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE THROUGH WITH THAT AT LAST!! PEOPLE CAN WATCH FOX OR CNN..

I was able to see "The Young an the Restless" today, but they cut in just as they were going to show "The Bold and the Beautiful."  I wait a day and call up the episode "On Demand," so I can watch it and know what happened.  Yes, they continue to develop  the story lines on the soaps, as not all people or areas are blocked from watching them by these Hearings in the House of Representatives. 

Yes.  Some of the daytime soaps will be preempted because of the impeachment hearings.  My local NBC station was broadcasting them in the middle of the night.  Check with your local station about what they're going to do about airing those episodes.

• Kathy

It will be preempted on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday, the impeachment hearing will be shorter, so Y&R may air.