Gabbi asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

Boys shaving their pubic area a passing fad or here to stay?

Best Answer

Hopefully a fad. I don't want stubble burn on my mouth or other body parts.

The question was BOYS... why would you be sucking a BOYS **** when there are real men available..

i hope its hear to stay. it should be if they wanna continue getting head. who like nasty *** pubic hair in their mouth?? not me.

edit: also, its hygenic and besides, if he dosnt wanna shave it you could always ask to shave it for him.... see where that goes. great fun if he's submissive

Shaving is one way to remove pubic hair — if it's done right and you're very careful. Shaving is fairly ...

I think it's getting less common now. Since Greta T and her movement came along, people, especially the young ones, are becoming more conscious about the chopping down of the amazonian rainforest (or any rainforests *ahem* for that matter). Its hard to tell if the trend will die down in the future though, we'll have to see

I never shaved and I ain't going to in the future.

It's a grooming preference.

It’s not here to stay. There are a lot trendy things people do to their bodies. I’ve never understood the guy shaving thing.

Passing fad .........

• Will

Going Ken doll is probably here to stay until boys quit thinking porn is realistic and what they need to achieve in order to have "successful intercourse."

• Will
      3 weeks agoReport

Yeah. That's what I call it when guys shave to be as smooth as possible.