Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Why are water and earth signs more prone to be narcissists and sociopaths?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because we don't put up with your bullsh*t & we have no problem putting you back in your place.

Source(s): WaterSun Earth Rising
    • ?
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

You guys must be more prone to bad comprehension skills also because that has nothing at all to do with that. No one does that better than Fire and Air anyway. Water and earth are too shy and reserved for that

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe it’s not a matter of the zodiac sign but of eupbringing?

• 4 weeks ago

Air signs are sociopaths. They’re emotionally detached and have no sense of guilt or shame. They hurt others and not even care. 

Fire signs are narcissists. They’re self obsessed and project their own flaws to other people just to save face. (Example: A fire person being loud and obnoxious but when someone whose not normally this way is even half as loud and obnoxious, they’re quick to call them loud and obnoxious to feel superior.)

Water signs are prejudiced and indifferent. They’re very private and will judge you based on how you look and/or how you talk and even how you smell. They will even show disgust towards someone that looks ugly to them, or someone with a weird voice, and not want to be friends with them, let alone talk to them.

Earth signs are very controlling and abrasive. They’re most likely to abuse their partners and sometimes very bigoted.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No you are a narcissist and a sociopath. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Water runs free,the earth just stays there.

I guess it means it's all over.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Air and fire signs but the fire signs have it bad... Especially Leo!

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

I'm supposedly an air sign but I think it's just one air sign that is bad the other two are good. 

• 4 weeks ago

I'd think the sociopath thing would be more of an air sign trait since by default they are the most detached. As for narcissist that's also more of a fire sign trait. But I have noticed water signs as being prejudiced and as for earth signs they can be the most competitive.

• marty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's hard to think there are people who actually have working brains believing such ridiculousness. It's sad how many people fall for the astrology charlatans. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.