PlayStation store refund problems?

Hey guys so about 2 weeks ago I got an email from PlayStation asking me if I wanted to keep my pre order for doom eternal since the date changed from November 22nd to March 20th or cancel the pre-order and get a full refund. I got back to them last Sunday opting to cancel the pre-order and be refunded. they notified me on Tuesday night in my PlayStation system menu notifications the pre-order was cancelled And I would receive a full refund in 3-4 business days. It’s now Saturday morning and not only do I not have a refund but doom is still in my digital library of games. Has anybody else had this problem because I would think I should have something by now? thanks for all answers.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • DON W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Give them until the middle of next week for the refund; 3-4 business days was only an estimate, plus Saturday/Sunday usually aren't considered business days.  If you haven't gotten the refund by next Thursday, I'd follow up with them.

• 4 weeks ago

Ducky has best answer. It is lame that they can take out money immediately but move like molasses to return it...

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Businesses don’t tend to operate on weekends or holidays. Wait until Monday/Tuesday, if you haven’t got it by then, contact them. 

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Monday was a holiday, so it will probably be there this Monday. patience, patience. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.