PlayStation store refund problems?

Hey guys so about 2 weeks ago I got an email from PlayStation asking me if I wanted to keep my pre order for doom eternal since the date changed from November 22nd to March 20th or cancel the pre-order and get a full refund. I got back to them last Sunday opting to cancel the pre-order and be refunded. they notified me on Tuesday night in my PlayStation system menu notifications the pre-order was cancelled And I would receive a full refund in 3-4 business days. It’s now Saturday morning and not only do I not have a refund but doom is still in my digital library of games. Has anybody else had this problem because I would think I should have something by now? thanks for all answers.

• DON W
    Favorite Answer

Give them until the middle of next week for the refund; 3-4 business days was only an estimate, plus Saturday/Sunday usually aren't considered business days.  If you haven't gotten the refund by next Thursday, I'd follow up with them.

Ducky has best answer. It is lame that they can take out money immediately but move like molasses to return it...

• Ducky

Businesses don’t tend to operate on weekends or holidays. Wait until Monday/Tuesday, if you haven’t got it by then, contact them. 

• Sandy

Monday was a holiday, so it will probably be there this Monday. patience, patience.