Fed Ex lost my package, who do I contact?

So I ordered an electronic for 40 dollars off ebay and it was supposed to come today and i messaged the seller and he said he shipped it but when i go to tracking it says it was last seen in california at a "smartpost" and hasnt moved besides that. what to do now?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

call the place in california and ask them about it

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I'd call in the national guard or special forces.  Call the White House and have them scramble the jets.

• 3 weeks ago

I did get another parcel that day, from a different seller. Both postal. I contacted Fed Ex which in turn told me to deal with my local P.O, so I called the office that ...

• Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What makes you thinl it's lost? When did it get turned over to USPS? Are YOU in CA?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Smartpost means the package has been handed off to the post office.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

SMARTPOST means its at the post office. You might get it monday.

Fedex handles the fist 98% or so and then hands it off to the post office for the last mile.

• 3 weeks ago

Smartpost is a PITA, and has no guaranteed delivery schedule. Fedex drops off at a post office convenient to them in the same postal zone (not zip code), at a convenient time of day. At that point fedex tracking information becomes random. It may take two Post Office trucks from there to get to your sort facility.   

• Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Ask for a refund and complain to Ebay.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You contact Fed Ex with the tracking number.

• 3 weeks ago

Just wait until the end of the day. Just because it says it’s still there doesn’t mean it’s not out for delivery. There’s usually a delay between when it’s been scanned and when it shows up online. It’s what happens when it uses antiquated software and hardware. 

It’s only 11 am in California. Wait until 5 pm. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.