Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 4 weeks ago

My mom has pain daily?

My mother has been to the doctors 10+ times this year, and all the time the doctors tells her she’s fine and that there’s nothing wrong with her. My mother has been dealing with stiff muscles, randomly swelling of a leg, weakness in one arm that comes and goes, pain in the back to the point where she can’t stand up, derelization, she has anxiety, but some days she’s super happy and nothing bothers her. She’s had an MRI which was clean, other than diskusprolaps in her back, but it was small. She’s going to the chiropractor but it doesn’t help. What do we do?!

If you had a pain use ayurvedic pain treatment because it's organic herbs and natural nutrients Try BIOAURVEDA pain relief drops

https://www.bioayurveda.in/painrelief

• Linda

I have chronic pain and I suffer daily although I take pain meds. Some people do have to suffer until they find the right medicine or treatment and sometimes it takes a long time. Be supportive of her and do things for her to make life easier on her.

how old is she?

tell her to stop the birth control pill

and see the good effect in her health

She should go and see a rheumatologist.  They are doctors that deal with the conditions like what your mother is describing, and they can help you decide as to the treatment or the regimen that your mother should go onto.  She may want to consider massage therapy and physiotherapy.

maybe she should go see another doctor and get another opinion

• martin

Beware of any kind of spinal operation. Keep seeing better and better doctors, even if you have to travel to a better city to see a specialist.

• k w

foodbabe dot com, or her book of same name, read the reviews, and change diet for a month, fruits and veggies for a month, no fast food joynts, no packaged foods, and then see how she feels....it's most likely a chemical soup, a combo of additives/preservatives/colorings, that chemical soup can do untold damage and doctors are impotent to do anything, she has wasted her time.......

• Tavy

Anyone suggested Fybromyalgia ?

• Tavy
      4 weeks agoReport

That's how it is, give it a google.