Anonymous

If all jobs require experience, how am i suppose to gain "experience"?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

You can do voluntary work.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

What I am doing now is I am making something new that I can show other people. One of my relatives gave me a project to do, and I am going to do it, and then I can show other people. I also have something else that I can show people that already made.

Speaking about something, and showing what you can do are ways you can try to sell yourself.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

That is a line they give to get you off their shoulder.

What worked for me is the scheduling. They want a fully available person.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

All jobs don't.  Check out your local fast food stores. Unemployment is at an all time low.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

You can try and do some things like volunteer work. Volunteer work can go a long ways now a days.  Try looking for an organization that you're looking at getting into, and why not try and get a volunteer opportunity in this field.

• 9 months ago

you could try getting it doing some volunteer work

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You need to work 1 or 2 years for free in an intership.

There are 3 ways around working in a non-paid intership:

1.- Be a blood relative of the person hiring.

2.- Have sex with the person hiring.

3.- Be very very attractive.

If you don't have these 3, then work for free in an intership until you gain experience.

• 9 months ago

Exactly how you said - IF. All jobs DO NOT require experience so your question is meaningless.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

That old whine again. Not all jobs require experience. If you think for a minute, that would be obvious. Otherwise nobody would ever get a first job. But many people do.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

All jobs do not require experience. You take a crap job and you do it better than anyone else. Raises, promotions and experience will follow.  Cream rises to the top.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.