Anonymous

If all jobs require experience, how am i suppose to gain "experience"?

You can do voluntary work.

What I am doing now is I am making something new that I can show other people. One of my relatives gave me a project to do, and I am going to do it, and then I can show other people. I also have something else that I can show people that already made.

Speaking about something, and showing what you can do are ways you can try to sell yourself.

That is a line they give to get you off their shoulder.

What worked for me is the scheduling. They want a fully available person.

All jobs don't.  Check out your local fast food stores. Unemployment is at an all time low.

You can try and do some things like volunteer work. Volunteer work can go a long ways now a days.  Try looking for an organization that you're looking at getting into, and why not try and get a volunteer opportunity in this field.

you could try getting it doing some volunteer work

You need to work 1 or 2 years for free in an intership.

There are 3 ways around working in a non-paid intership:

1.- Be a blood relative of the person hiring.

2.- Have sex with the person hiring.

3.- Be very very attractive.

If you don't have these 3, then work for free in an intership until you gain experience.

Exactly how you said - IF. All jobs DO NOT require experience so your question is meaningless.

• Judy

That old whine again. Not all jobs require experience. If you think for a minute, that would be obvious. Otherwise nobody would ever get a first job. But many people do.

All jobs do not require experience. You take a crap job and you do it better than anyone else. Raises, promotions and experience will follow.  Cream rises to the top.