Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 3 weeks ago

I recently have been getting a hard on while babysitting my nine-year-old niece when she looks at me, is this wrong?

Updated 18 hours ago:

She wants to touch it .. do I let her ?

Best Answer

Its not wrong it just happens

Well,

You can't control if you get an erection or not, its a involuntary reaction that's biological. However, if you are having sexual desires for her, I think its best that you do NOT be alone with her, this has potential to morph into something very serious, where it will ruin not just her life, but yours as well.

Yes, this is wrong.

Think of it this way, you are looking at your niece in a sexual way. Sweet home Alabama.

Number 2, she's 9. I don't know your age based off of this question, but I'm going to assume that you're old enough for it to be considered creepy that you liked her even if she weren't related to you...

Best of luck,

May the power of Christ compel you