Is it safe to travel to Israel now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It actually is.

There was a flare up in tensions just a short while ago; however, even then it was still rather safe to visit most of the nation. Unfortunately areas around Gaza are more likely to expect occasional interruptions to daily life, but outside areas don't have the same issues and even in calmer times that area is still pretty safe to be in.

Israel is a normal nation at heart, no less safe (and in many cases safer) than your average Western nation.

• 3 weeks ago

yes....................

• 4 weeks ago

The Pals keep lobbying bombs at them on a daily basis.

Check out availability of Somalia or Uganda travel as alternatives.

• 4 weeks ago

Joseph,

If I was you I will read more to understand that Israel is sitting on a volcano, can blow in any second.

With Hizballa at its North, Syria with the civil war you understand that the area is boiling, and sure if that happens you are going to be locked in Israel for a while.

remember that Israelis are not stable politically inside the country, they even can't form a government to rule.

Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Absolutely NOT!

Israel is a known sponsor of terrorism and genocide. They are extremely racist and tend to severely discriminate against non-Jews.

Best not to visit that country due to the sociopolitical issues that could cause harm to you while on your visit.

• 4 weeks ago

It never was 

Not now never in future either

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Last time I looked it up (W.H.O. database), mortality rates in Israel due to violence plus warfare were very close to America's numbers for the same causes: 4.5 - 4.6 per 100,000 or so.  (Those numbers are pretty stale by now, but there's no reason that they would have changed much.)

Violence alone, Israel is much safer than America.  But they classify terrorist attacks as warfare, so you have to add the two together to get an accurate picture for tourists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.