Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 4 weeks ago

What do you think about this?

I decided to abstain from sex and wait for marriage that was almost 16 years ago and now I'm 55 what are my chances of having that dream wedding?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the chances of you having that dream wedding are very high and i wish you luck

• MindSpam4 weeks agoReport

Who has taken the effort (or cares enough) to actually vote this down too? Sad

• 3 weeks ago

Ask your fiance' (or fiancee') what kind of wedding he/she would like to plan. 

• Ted
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

wow i would just accept the reality that i maybe too comfortable being celibate and starting to plan my own retirement and just be happy for myself

• andy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

there is every chance you can have your dream wedding

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

What does Pre-marital sex, or lack thereof, have to do with a wedding?

• 4 weeks ago

What do I think? I couldn't care less about a stranger's decision to abstain or engage in sex, nor do I care about your age or your marital status or your dream wedding.

• D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

as far as I'm concerned, there is no age limit to marriage....

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I met the man who later became my husband when I was nearly 50. We've been together for over 25 years, married only a few. Since our dream wedding was small and simple, we did indeed have our dream wedding. 

In our lives someone who would be a good lifetime partner may or may not happen along. Best to be prepared for a Blessedly Single life and end up married than to NOT be prepared to live Blessedly Single and have no marital partner happen along. 

It never crossed my mind to conflate sex and marriage, so I have nothing to say on the sex part of this. 

• 4 weeks ago

Slim. I wish you the best of luck. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.