2014 ford mustang?

I was wondering if anyone knows what’s happening and it only happens when it starts on cold nights (20-38 degrees) there was a few times when I had to start it and leave without having to warm it up first and when I put it in reverse and then drive there’s like no power I have to bring it up to like 2000-3000 rpm to make it move until I hit about 10 mph. But then drives fine when it warms up. No check engine light on either. Anyone know why this happens?

Change (drain and fill) the transmission fluid.  No joy, torque converter could be shot.

I am sure if you added actual useful details like - have you checked the transmission fluid, have you been keeping up and doing the recommended service, when was the last tune up, have been pushing/abusing the engine, when did this problem start - and why have you not brought this into your mechanic?  See, when a problem starts - and you bring a car right in - its only a $200-$300 issue.  When you wait until the broken part damages other parts - now its a $900 to $2500 issue.

Me.  Sounds like your transmission fluid is very low.