2014 ford mustang?

I was wondering if anyone knows what’s happening and it only happens when it starts on cold nights (20-38 degrees) there was a few times when I had to start it and leave without having to warm it up first and when I put it in reverse and then drive there’s like no power I have to bring it up to like 2000-3000 rpm to make it move until I hit about 10 mph. But then drives fine when it warms up. No check engine light on either. Anyone know why this happens?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Change (drain and fill) the transmission fluid.  No joy, torque converter could be shot.

• 3 weeks ago

I am sure if you added actual useful details like - have you checked the transmission fluid, have you been keeping up and doing the recommended service, when was the last tune up, have been pushing/abusing the engine, when did this problem start - and why have you not brought this into your mechanic?  See, when a problem starts - and you bring a car right in - its only a $200-$300 issue.  When you wait until the broken part damages other parts - now its a $900 to $2500 issue.

Me.  Sounds like your transmission fluid is very low.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.