How do I write an essay?

I don't know what to write my essay about and any tips or sample essays so I can get an idea would be great.

70 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I recommend http://essaysshop.com for essay writing services

• Laurie
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

IF you are a liar and a cheater, go ahead. Lame. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Dhdjjfhdhdjdjdjdjdjdkdkdjdjsjsjsjjssj

• 2 weeks ago

follow this steps

1. pic a topic

2.preapare an outline 

3. write your thesis statement

4. write the body

5. write the introduction

6. write the conclusion

7. add the finishing touch 

• Laurie
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

You completely forgot the MOST important step - LEARNING about the topic. This is the N7MBER ONE reason college and high school students have trouble writing... They try to write without first doing the research. One cannot even choose a decent thesis statement if one is ignorant of the topic. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You just write it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

First know about the topic then write simple......

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Begin with rough draft

Outline 

Body

Conclusion 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

with your fingers i imagine.

• 1.Indent 

2. Decide what kind of essay to write.

3. Brainstorm your topic.4. Research the topic.5. Develop a thesis.6. Outline your essay.7. Write your essay.8. Edit your writing to check spelling and grammar

• 3 weeks ago

1. Intro with your major ideas without going into too much details. If it’s an essay about a book you read, state the book’s name, author and maybe a small summary of it. Also have a thesis

2. Body paragraph talk about 1 of the ideas you talked about  in the intro and find quotes from sources to make your ideas stronger and more supported. Then go into as many details as you can and what you think etc... (analysis) 

3. Body paragraph #2 same thing as body paragraph # 1 but a different idea you stated in the intro.

4. Conclusion: restate your thesis and add a sentence to leave your readers thinking. Maybe an universal truth or something as such.

5. On a separate page do a work cited with all the links, authors and other sources you got info from.

• Hunk3 weeks agoReport

really basic but it does the job if you’re still in early years of your education. If you are in middle school or up and have struggles on how to write essays then ask your teacher for assistance considering it is their job and responsibility for their students to know and answers your questions

• 3 weeks ago

I read an article in several sources: websites, books, magazines. Then, from memory I start to write an essay. 

• 3 weeks ago

Whenever you write an essay just start by writing whatever comes to your mind first, but do make sure that you are writing something related to the topic of your essay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.