Why Should I Shift to Vegan-Based Cooking?

"Why Should I Shift to Vegan-Based Cooking?"

First of I am not advocating the strict vegetarian diet followed by vegans, nor am I against it either. If there's any one specific advantage to it, that would be that you're going to need to be more knowledgeable about nutrition. It MAY even bring you to a similar conclusion I reached many years ago, that there's no such thing as a one dietary following that's suitable for everyone. It could even end up increasing the different way food can be prepared, and eaten, as well as expanding your range of tastes in food.

You should only shift to vegan cooking if thats what YOU want to do.

NO other reason in the world.

• Daisy

I don't know what vegan based cooking means. But if you are asking why become vegan, the only reason is because you want to.

You won't be healthier, thinner, have prettier skin, be smarter, save a single animal's life or the planet by refusing to wear a leather jacket, get a flu shot, visit a zoo or eat some real yogurt.

Are you also wanting to shift to vegan-based eating? 

Do you want to. Only reason.

• KTJoe

Why you should not; a vegan diet is way to restrictive to many necessary foods are eliminated for optimal health. Walking around feeling and looking hungry just aint cool.

Because you're gullible

Vegan based cooking is good.

If you just mean “vegan cooking” you should shift to it because you or whoever you're cooking for wants to eat vegan food.

No vegans are bad dont become vegan remember...bacon

• Vegans are "bad"?!! I  what way? They benefit the planet, how is that bad?