Man United or liverpool fc 🤔?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

As in who's better? If so right now obvs Liverpool but when fergie was in charge of United... man u>>>>>>Liverpool.

• 4 weeks ago

Even though manchester united are bad Liverpool Fc is  way better but not in the 2010s manchester united have won more prems but Liverpool have had more success in the champions league so Liverpool is way better 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Always and at any time FC Liverpool

• 4 weeks ago

Liverpool with a capital L

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • August
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Both are top teams with Liverpool starting the stronger. I support all football teams not just winners and losers 

• August
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

like i said,i support losers as well 

• 4 weeks ago

Liverpool F.C

OBVIOUSLY

^_^

lol

that said,  Manchester United are 'bigger' than us in terms of global appeal, worldwide audience and wealth.

they have always been.

Even Manchester as a City has been bigger and better than Liverpool City once the Manchester Ship Canals came into effect...slowing down business on the Mersey docks.

but theres not much in it.

the 'ambition' and 'desire' and 'passion' and the loyalty and tribalism as well as the sense of 'we want to BE THE  BEST of THE BEST' exists in boths clubs DNA.

Will make one thing very clear though,  Manchester United have had some of the worlds greatest players of all time don that famous red shirt.  George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton, the great Denis Law, Bryan 'Iron Man' Robson, Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Cristiano Ronaldo, Fred, Adnan Januzaj... the list is endless.

Also we didn't let them win the league in the 1970s and 1980s and that resentment boiled over into football due to LFC winning everything in that era.   Then the 1990's and 2000's United would go on to return the favour..

this is why we're each others biggest rivals.

• John
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

liverpool by a country mile

• 4 weeks ago

your mother xD xxxxxxx

• 4 weeks ago

who is the man of united?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.