I’m 15 and might be pregnant. ?

Hi, so. I’m 15 years old, I just recently started having sex. It was only my second time having intercourse, so I’m probably very paranoid but yeah. I’m experiencing signs of pregnancy, suck as tender breast,  constipation, I missed my period(but I’m not sure, it was been really off), I’m gaining weight, randomly getting nauseous, light headed ness, and easily irritated. My mom was a teen mom, and she’s always told me about the dangers of sex, but me being the rebellious child I am ignored her. My parents will kill me, and especially kill my boyfriend. I’m just really scared and I don’t know what to do. Abortion and adoption is NOT and option. If I am pregnant, it’s my baby, and no one can take that away from me. Please help me find a way to cope, and also tell my parents. 

Thank you. 

Hun the fact that you are on yahoo asking questions about possibly being pregnant shows that you aren't ready for sex. There are other things to worry about as well.. STDS included. 

I hope you aren't pregnant because it is a very big responsibility for two parents let alone a 15 year old teenager on her own. 

And i'm only stating alone because the odds of you and your boyfriend staying together from the age of 15 and with a child are very slim. Please get on birth control or refrain from sex until you know you are ready. 

Well, my sister got pregnant at 13 so good luck. Didn't they teach you to use condoms or did you ever get any from a group or something love? I know you are scared but you should sit them down alone and tell them. I mean you are almost 16 and it's young but not as young as my sister. Firstly, your parents can't tell you either to get abortion or up for adoption. It's YOUR choice. They may be upset but hey you have to now. They will see it when you start growing. Just be a good mother and stay with your child. You do realize as a mother to be you will have to give up your life as a kid now. You have to protect another life and that is a huge responsibility. Only have people you trust with your baby like your parents. It's a crazy world honey and now it's going to always be about that baby. NEVER FORGET THIS!!! Much love ang good luck honey. 

I wish you the best on your decision and life. <3

• Jason

When your child may be around 10 months old when he/she starts to react to you and smile at you making you his/ her favourite person, you would realize how foolish the idea of abortion would have been

Suppose you decided to have kids later on in your life and that child begins to behave as I mentioned above, you will regret your MISTAKE OF ABORTION which has happen earlier in your life and that regret won't go, believe me!

Don't do a thing which you will have to regret at a later stage in your life, your hardships now will ultimately end with time

I hope you would think twice!

• Edna

Before you tell your parents anything, first wait and find out if you ARE pregnant.

You said you "recently" began having sex. None of the complaints you mentioned are early signs of pregnancy. Other than missing a period, most women don't begin experiencing any physical signs of pregnancy until they are at least 6 to 8 weeks pregnant - some women later than that.

You're only 15. Your periods are often likely to be somewhat irregular.  It wouldn't be unusual if you  completely missed a period once in a while, but not be pregnant.

Wait a couple more weeks, and then take a home pregnancy test. If you're pregnant, that should be long enough that you'll get a "positive" result on a test.

You could take the morning after pill up to seven days after sex, its by no means an abortion pill, it stops a pregnancy before it starts by not allowing the sperm to fertalize the egg, its free and in confidence from your gp or some chemists/ clinics, or you need to just tell you parents, theirs no easy way, just do it the sooner the better, the longer you leave it the harder it will be, just make sure you are 100% pregnant before hand, so you dont put youself through all this for no reason, tests are free from your gp or only $1 from most pound stores that stock them, i really hope this helps sweet heart, good luck with whatever the out come, god bless.

• Clare M
      3 weeks agoReport

just saying it in a way a 15 year old could understand

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

• Joe
      3 weeks agoReport

Speak for yourself, Mr. anonymous.

Yes you probably are pregnant

You are on you own sweet pea

• Mark

If this is a true story than you need

to tell your parent's / legal guardian asap

& no kid your age should be having sex!

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Keep having sex without birth control, and it's just a matter of time until you conceive, if you haven't already.

Take a test.