Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

There are people putting X rated photos here at Yahoo answers! I cannot find a way to remove them; how can they be removed and stopped?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Flag is the only way, i have not come across any.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

All you can do is click on the report flag. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

How to stop them? Not sure. I don't believe YA ever blocks ip addresses.

• 3 weeks ago

If you want HELP in reporting something......Ask a question, and include the  LINK  to the question, so that everyone who sees your complaint  can then help report what you want reported. 

Since the site is community moderated these days, you need to involve the comminity. 

Post a question like........."Is this reportable?" 

and post the link. 

Those who believe it's reportable, will report it. 

• 3 weeks ago

you cannot remove them, you can report them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There is no way for you to Remove them all you can do is Report them

If your seeing them Inside Questions and Answers you can Report them by Clicking on the Flag Button

If it's a Profile Picture you can Send the YA Staff a Email Message and Report It

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

• 3 weeks ago

All you can do is report the offensive material by clicking the flag next to it. When enough users report the content, it should be taken down.

• 3 weeks ago

You can't remove them, that's up to Yahoo staff. All you can do is report them.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Use the report-flag. If enough other people do it too, the yahoo-MACHINE will remove the question/answer

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There's a report flag....use it.

• 3 weeks ago

All you can do is hit that flag to report it.  YA will see the various reports and remove it, sometimes almost immediately.  How can it be stopped?  Sad to say, it is close to impossible to stop a person from doing reprehensible things.  Only the person can stop his own behavior by changing his attitude and frame of mind.  Morals cannot be legislated at any level.

Hannah J Paul

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.