Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 8 months ago

I'm comparing Canadian places to American ones. Do you agree with me?

BC is the US West Coast; Asians and hippies in Vancouver (Seattle, San Fran) but white and traditional with some Natives elsewhere. 

Prairies is interior West USA; white, conservative to the core and blue collar. Indians instead of Mecucans though.

Quebec is Georgia: Montreal and Quebec City are majority black cities with other races and degenerate whites (Atlanta), while the rest of the province is MOSTLY white trash. And they struggle with the "French" lingo.

Maritimes is New England; Mostly white with some blacks and other races. Has a Celtic feel to it. Relies on fishing.

Ontario is just.....well ONTARIO. 

I have traveled throughout North America and this is what I saw.

Favorite Answer

Seattle and San Francisco aren’t “white and traditional” at all.

• 8 months agoReport

I was talking about the rural PNW.

No. We live in teepees and igloos. All Americans know that, right?

Nope; not even close.  Try travelling it again with your eyes open.  E.g., for BC, Vancouver, and the Interior are vastly different places.  Alberta, and Saskatchewan have completely different sorts of people.  And, and, and, ......